Monday, July 16, 2012

Brotherly Advice

R-----, the guy from OkCupid, texted me today, and we set up a date. We're going to dinner and a movie on Wednesday after work. I think I know what I'm going to wear, and I already checked the menu to make sure there's something I will eat at the restaurant he chose. E---- and J---- don't know yet, but my sister and U------ have been full of help.

K---- is dictating what I wear, how I do my hair, what kind of make-up I wear, etc. Being her typical bossy self.

U------ offered me some brotherly advice. He said, "Let him pay, and if doesn't pay, let him go." He also said I need to be optimistic. He's planning a get together for Thursday, and if things go well on Wednesday, he wants me to invite R----- to the party. Provided R----- drinks. If he doesn't drink, U------ said to just let it go. :)

At least, I like to think that if I had a brother, he would say something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment