Monday, March 12, 2012

Random Cute Guy Sighting

Cute, not hot, because I'm not sure if he's old enough for me to legally call him hot.

Anyway, I'm a hockey fan, so I go to the local team's games as often as I can. Now, I'm sure that I'll talk about the players at some point. Maybe to commemorate the last game of the season next week, but they aren't the focus of this post.

This post is dedicated to the Zamboni driver. He is adorable! The only downside to his good looks is that I can't tell how old he is. I've come to the conclusion that he must be between the ages of 16 and 26. I feel like he probably has to be at least over eighteen to drive that thing for insurance purposes, if not over 21, but he just looks so young. But, yeah, he's a cutie, and I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment